Sunday, June 14, 2015

Quaint Cuenca

Have I told you that latley that I LOVE CUENCA. I spend hours just walking around and make new discoveries all the time. Sharyl and I have enjoyed several days discovering new coffee shops. Stop here and there to enjoy a relaxing cup of Ecuadorian coffee. As I stroll around I come across the many homes both new and very old. They all just add to the charm and interest .
Side by side, the various styles of architecture,join together to create this charming city.



There are apartments---




There are newer homes--






There are some fancy homes---!


---and bigger fancy homes!


 ---and even BIGGER fancy homes!!



Then we have older homes!


--and older homes with the best views!


some colorfully decorated!


Then there is the unfortunate home which, when being remodeled,
collapses and a workman killed  

No comments:

Post a Comment