Thursday, January 15, 2015

I Had Them Rolling in the aisles!!!

Remember I told you that I had conquered the buses, WELL maybe not.
Sharyl and I went shopping for our fruits and vegetables the other day. We spent all of $10 for more than we could carry. Sharyl wanted a basket or two in which to store some things under our bed. (Closet space is VERY limited.) So we made the purchase of two baskets
 I thought, well we could now carry all our stuff in these baskets. So we did and off we went and on to the bus. It was not at all crowded. I placed my basket full of veggie's on the empty seat next to me. At the next stop , the bus driver jammed on the brakes, my basket fell to the floor, lots of  potatoes went rolling under the seats and down the aisle. I jumped up and ran after them and tried to collect them all. As I was doing this people could not get on and perhaps were just so shocked and wondered just what I was doing. Potatoes were everywhere. Some people did understand and picked some up and gave them to me.  Once I collect my potatoes then people could continue boarding. A Little embarrassing, but a great part of our adventure


                                                          One of our markets

The markets are so colorful


Here I find our dry beans and rice, even oatmeal


                                                   You can find most anything here



Even a basket or two


                                                 And here they are--- potatoes et al


All for $10
That is peanut butter in the bag

The baskets were extra $8 each

2 comments:

  1. Hi Uncle Stan!!! So if I were to visit you with Genevieve, where would we fly? How would we get to you? You look as though you are having the time of your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me an email to wendi.strauch@me.com!

    ReplyDelete