Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

It was fun while it lasted,but the house we were so excited about has been rented to others. The lady did want a five year lease and we were no willing to do more than a one year sight unseen She did rent it for two years. Normally I would not be interested in renting a place with out seeing the home and the surrounding area before hand, however this place seemed special and was worth the risk. I am so bummed.
Today I start moving into our storage space. Their hours are so crazy,9-5. I like to start early to avoid the oppressive Tucson heat. My day is half over by 9 o'clock.
Oh well I will persevere with our goal, our little adventure, in mind. in mind.

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time... I like your words on last post... Patience, Patience, Patience.

    ReplyDelete