Saturday, August 30, 2014

OH MY GOSH

Just heard today from "My Man" in Ecuador.HE HAS NOT SUBMITTED MY PAPERS AFTER ALL. THEY WILL BE SUBMITTED, HOWEVER, BY THE END OF THIS WEEK. What a blow for my mental state. This is amounting to an 8 week delay from when I originally sent all my documents to him. I should be on the verge of receiving my visa. Instead I am looking at another 4-8 weeks before we will be able to leave. And I had thought I had made this wonderful plan allowing plenty of time to get our visa's and be on our way.LOL  
                           PATIENCE--PATIENCE-PATIENCE.
So I must now follow up my landlord letter with a call advising him that our move will be delayed, perhaps for even another month. Perhaps until November 1. Not so bad for him. He now has a heads up on what we are doing.  So that part is OK.More time to work out refund plans with him.And of course more time to pack and store. Perhaps we need the time after all. OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment